shooting star academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wb duelist

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5ds RP chapter 1 black market dueling

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LordQuasar
Admin

5ds RP chapter 1 black market dueling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5ds RP chapter 1 black market dueling   5ds RP chapter 1 black market dueling - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:37 pm

John Grimances and says But you are rich.. and valuable and you do have a friend.. ME that's why im getting you out of here then smiles and cuts off the shackles on his legs and arms and helps him up then they run out of there as fast as they could till they stopped at his house John askes Erandur can i sleep at your place tonight or atleast till i have a Job because i dont think i can face my dad right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5ds RP chapter 1 black market dueling   5ds RP chapter 1 black market dueling - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:39 pm

erandur says sure you can but please dont knock me out again
Back to top Go down
LordQuasar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 5ds RP chapter 1 black market dueling   5ds RP chapter 1 black market dueling - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:41 pm

John Laughes and says sure then they both go into the house and each go into seperate rooms and fall asleep for a new day
______________________________________________________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5ds RP chapter 1 black market dueling   5ds RP chapter 1 black market dueling - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:51 pm

CHAPTER 2 THE SUBTLE NIGHTMARE
Back to top Go down
LordQuasar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 5ds RP chapter 1 black market dueling   5ds RP chapter 1 black market dueling - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:13 am

THATS NOT THE NAME
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5ds RP chapter 1 black market dueling   5ds RP chapter 1 black market dueling - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:27 pm

sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5ds RP chapter 1 black market dueling   5ds RP chapter 1 black market dueling - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

5ds RP chapter 1 black market dueling
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2